Motorhome & Campervan Hire
Drive on a standard licence
All Swift Go motorhomes can be driven on a standard UK driving licence - and we have options for up to 5 people to travel and sleep.
Free on-site parking
We offer free on-site parking - drive off in a motorhome and leave your car with us until you return from your holiday.
Our motorhomes are regular award-winners too - we've won Motorhome of the Year for 2 years in a row.
Book a motorhome
One simple price and all you need as standard – even Wi-Fi
Enjoy your motorhome from home
We're part of the Swift Group, the UK's number 1 leisure vehicle brand. From our home in Yorkshire, we design and build motorhomes - and create lasting memories.
That's why when you book with Swift Go you get so much more. Everything you need to explore the great outdoors is included indoors - all for one simple price.
Fully kitted out
Our vehicles are the most comprehensively equipped on the market:
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, microwave*, gas hobs, oven/grill
- 4G-enabled Wi-Fi to get online while you're away
- TV and DVD for movie nights and telly addicts
- Living kit including pots, pans, cutlery, utensils and towels
- Outdoor pack with bike rack, camping table and chairs
- Starter pack of WC rolls and sanitisation tablets for the WC cassette
* microwave not fitted in Select campervans
Click here to see our 'How To' content, a series of explainer videos showing you just how easy it is to operate the various features of your Swift Go motorhome or campervan.
How many people? Berths explained
Every motorhome we hire has a maximum number of people it can legally carry. This number is known as the 'berth'. With Swift Go motorhomes, the berth number also applies to the number of seatbelts on board. This means:
- 3 berth can sleep 3 people and has 3 travelling seatbelts
- 4 berth can sleep 4 people and has 4 travelling seatbelts
- 5 berth can sleep 5 people and has 5 travelling seatbelts
So when we say 'berths' we mean the maximum number of people that can both travel and sleep in the motorhome (and don't forget, our motorhomes are pet friendly too)
All you need to know now is where to go?