Email us your Documents
Routine checks and paperwork remain a necessary part of the rental process but, in order to reduce close contact, we would be grateful if you could send the following items over by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One week before collection please:
- A clear, legible copy of your Driving Licence
- Licence summary - please log on to gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Second proof of address such as a bank statement or utility bill dated within the last 60 days
Please remember that we require the above documents for all named drivers in your party and that anyone intending to drive the motorhome must also be present on collection.
Please quote your booking reference on all correspondence and remember to use the booking enquiries email address above. Do not respond to our auto generated ‘no reply’ emails as we won’t receive your message.
Bedding & Towels
Many customers prefer to bring their own bedding & towels with them but these items can be provided by Swift Go at an additional cost when you make your booking. If you did not select bedding & towels at the point of booking but have subsequently changed your mind, please drop us an email us in advance of collection.
All fixed beds will have a mattress protector fitted but duvets & covers, bed sheets, pillows & cases and hand/bath towels are not provided by Swift Go unless specifically chosen.
A reminder of what’s Included
Swift Go offers an array of extras as standard and at no additional cost:-
- Free parking - you can leave your car in our secure compound whilst you enjoy your motorhome adventure
- Unlimited UK mileage
- Up to 3 named drivers - so you can share the driving or just add someone as an emergency back-up
- Camping table & chairs
- Bike rack (if selected)
- Sat Nav
- 4G enabled Wi-Fi
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance – we take a security deposit of £1,500
- Pet friendly vehicles
- Practical essentials – a mains hook-up cable, two gas bottles, hose for filling your freshwater tank and blocks for levelling your motorhome (if required)
- A starter pack of WC chemicals (typically lasting 3 days)
- A free instructional tour of your motorhome on collection. You can familiarise yourself with some of the features in advance by watching our online videos here.
- On-hire support line open 08:30am-20.00pm (Mon-Fri) and 10.00am–20:00pm (Sat/Sun).
What chargeable extras are there?
- Collision Damage Waiver – charged at £15 per night to reduce your security deposit to £500
- Euro Travel* – available at £10 per night (7 night minimum required)
- Bedding & Towels – available at a one-off sum of £50 per double set and £25 per single
*Euro Travel must be declared at the point of booking otherwise your insurance may be invalidated.
Swift Go – Your Safe-cation starts here!