Email us your Documents
Routine checks and paperwork remain a necessary part of the rental process but, in order to reduce close contact, we would be grateful if you could send the following items over by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One week before collection please:
- A clear, legible copy of your Driving Licence
- Licence summary - please log on to gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Second proof of address such as a bank statement or utility bill dated within the last 60 days
Please remember that we require the above documents for all named drivers in your party and that anyone intending to drive the motorhome must also be present on collection.
Please quote your booking reference on all correspondence and remember to use the booking enquiries email address above. Do not respond to our auto generated ‘no reply’ emails as we won’t receive your message.
Bedding & Towels
Please note that, for the safety of staff and customers, Swift Go has suspended the provision of bedding and towels until further notice. We therefore ask that you bring these items with you please. Fixed beds will have mattress protectors but you will need: a duvet, sleeping bag or blankets, sheets, pillows and cases and hand/bath towels.
Motorhome Handover – what to expect
At Swift Go, we love meeting people (and pets!) and pride ourselves on building relationships with our valued customers. We haven’t changed - we’re still here to offer 1st class service and support.
But, like many business, we are having to adapt to Covid-19 and, in the interest of safety & social distancing, Swift Go has implemented the following:-
- We will be limiting the number of customers in our reception area at any one time. Where possible, we would ask that children and pets remain outside or in the car and that only those driving enter the premises.
- Security deposit payments will be processed on a PC rather than a hand-held terminal
- Swift Go staff will be wearing face masks and gloves and sneeze screens are installed where appropriate
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception areas for customers
- The instructional tour of your vehicle has been replaced with a video, which you can access here. We encourage you to watch this before collection but rest assured we will also be on hand to answer your questions and we continue to offer ‘out of hours’ support for hirers.
The safety of our customers and staff is our primary concern.
Swift Go – Your Safe-cation starts here!