At Swift Go we believe that every customer deserves a clean and well-prepared motorhome. Moreover, we want to reassure our customers that their motorhome is a safe environment in which to travel, rest and play.
With the advent of Covid-19, we have introduced the following measures:-
- a new Personal Protective Equipment policy for cleaning operatives which includes the mandatory wearing of face masks and gloves
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the work place for staff and customers
- Each vehicle is valeted internally by a single Swift Go operative rather than a team, respecting social distancing guidelines and reducing the overall risk of transfer
- Cleaning equipment and cloths are not shared amongst the team
- Kitchen items such as plates, bowls and mugs are removed and cleaned between hires, even if the previous occupant has left them spotless
- All external handles are disinfected prior to handover
- For the safety of customers, we are temporarily suspending the provision of bedding and towels
- The interior of your motorhome will be fully sanitised
Cleaning a surface with soap and water will only move microscopic health hazards from one place to another. Disinfecting, sanitising and germ killing is entirely different.
In addition to conventional cleaning methods, the interior of every Swift Go motorhome is now fully sanitised between rentals using X-Mist Room Sanitiser, a disinfecting mist that diffuses throughout the cab and habitation area, killing viruses and destroying bacteria. It is a food grade product which provides ongoing protection for up to 7 days. Furthermore, it is discharged uniformly and reaches areas which might be easy to miss using manual practices.
To find out more about X-Mist please click here.
Each Swift Go member of staff will also be equipped with a personal sanitiser spray so that, after moving vehicles around on site, they can re-sanitise touch points such as the steering wheel and hand brake.
Swift Go – Your Safe-cation Starts Here!