At Swift Go we believe that every customer deserves a clean and well-prepared motorhome. Moreover, we want to reassure our customers that their motorhome is a safe environment in which to travel, rest and play.
With the advent of Covid-19, we have introduced the following measures:-
- a new Personal Protective Equipment policy for cleaning operatives which includes the mandatory wearing of face masks and gloves
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the work place for staff and customers
- Each vehicle is valeted internally by a single Swift Go operative rather than a team, respecting social distancing guidelines and reducing the overall risk of transfer
- Cleaning equipment and cloths are not shared amongst the team
- All external handles are disinfected prior to handover
- The interior of your motorhome will be fully sanitised
Cleaning a surface with soap and water will only move microscopic health hazards from one place to another. Disinfecting, sanitising and germ killing is entirely different. In addition to conventional cleaning methods, the interior of every Swift Go motorhome is now fully sanitised between rentals using Bactafresh Sanitiser, a disinfecting mist that diffuses throughout the cab and habitation area, fully BS EN Certified to kill bacteria & viruses including Coronavirus, the product has been tested & verified by the National Caravan Council. It is a British designed and manufactured product which provides ongoing protection for up to 7 days. Furthermore, it is discharged uniformly and reaches areas which might be easy to miss using manual practices.
To find out more about Bactafresh please click here.
Each Swift Go member of staff will also be equipped with a Bactalogical XtraProtect personal sanitiser spray which is BS EN certified to kill viruses and bacteria and is also non-toxic and safe to use on hands. This means that after moving vehicles around on site, they can re-sanitise touch points such as the steering wheel and hand brake.
Swift Go – Your Safe-cation Starts Here!