Holidays are for dogs too!
Whether you need transport to attend a doggy event such as Crufts, or simply want to bring your pooch along on a family holiday, motorhome hire from Swift Go is the perfect solution.
With thousands of incredible dog-friendly locations to visit around the UK, it would be a shame for your four-legged friend to miss out, so we offer suitable vehicles at no extra charge. From Britain’s endless miles of beaches to its wealth of National Parks, woods and hills, there’s always an ideal spot to blow off steam, chase some sticks and sniff out new discoveries.
Things to remember when transporting dogs:
- Use a suitable harness that can be secured using one of the vehicle's seat belt anchor points.
- Take plenty of water for your journey.
- Stop frequently, and long enough for your dog to stretch its legs.
- Encourage your dog to relieve itself before entering the vehicle.
- Before visiting areas such as beaches, nature reserves or tourist attractions, always check whether pets are welcome and if they must be kept on a lead.