4 Berth - Manual - With rear lounge
Embrace the Great Outdoors with our Select campervan.
The Select 184 is an excellent base for adventures with family and friends – accommodating up to 4 people in a smaller and sportier package than a motorhome. This campervan boasts 2 comfortable lounge areas, each of which affords a double bed by night, and further benefits from a well-designed kitchen and washroom.
Wild camping? Throw the rear doors open and take in the vista whilst enjoying a well-earned evening meal!
Tell me more about Select
Of all Swift Go vehicles, Select is the most similar to a car to drive and it can be driven on a standard B licence. The more compact shape of the Select makes it a great fit if you’re planning on tackling winding mountain roads or pitching up by the beach.
Need more living space? Escape is more spacious inside than Select. If you’re spending more time in your vehicle, consider an Escape.
All Swift Go Selects have...
- Lounge area at the front of the vehicle
- Cab seats that rotate to be used as lounge chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with worktop space and sink
- Fridge, hob burner and oven/grill
- Washroom with shower, sink and toilet
- 4G enabled Wi-Fi to stay connected
- Remote technical support (Swift Command)
- Smartphone controlled heating and lights (Swift Command app)
Ready to explore? Our motorhomes, your holiday...
- TV & DVD Player
- WIFI (4G enabled)
- Sat Nav
- Smart Control via Bluetooth
- Remote support login via Swift Command
- Full place setting per berth
- Pan set
- Comprehensive cooking utensil set
Outdoor Living Pack
- Bike rack
- Camping table and chairs
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke alarm
- Full roadside assistance
- Preferential rates on campsites available
- Additional drivers (up to three in total) at no extra charge
- Gas bottles
We've partnered with Experience Freedom from the Caravan and Motorhome Club to give you access to around 2,700 sites across the UK & Ireland. You will never be more than 30 miles away from a Club site in the UK, meaning that you will always be able to find the perfect destination for your next adventure. Once you have booked your hire, you will be emailed with details of how you can take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Drivers must be over 25 and under 75 (geographic exclusions apply) with a minimum of three years' driving experience, and not more than 6 points on their licence at time of departure. The Drivers must declare at the time of booking and confirm upon signature of the Rental Agreement if they have made or had vehicle insurance claims made against them within the last 3 years. Swift Go may not be able to get cover should the Customer have had 2 or more claims within the last 3 years.
When you 'proceed to payment' after completing the booking form, you'll be committed to a 20% deposit to be paid immediately, with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to departure. We'll be back in touch to collect the balance payment.
You have the right to cancel this booking subject to the charges below:
- More than 42 days before the Collection Time: the Booking Deposit;
- 29 – 42 days before the Collection Time: 40% of total Hire Charge;
- 15 - 28 days before the Collection Time: 60% of total Hire Charge;
- 3 -14 days before the Collection Time: 80% of total Hire Charge; and
- 2 days or less before the Collection Time: 95% of total Hire Charge.
Where can I go?
Use of the vehicle is permitted in the UK and most countries of western Europe.
We’ve made your booking as simple as possible by including a whole host of extras up front. However, we rely on you to return the Motorhome as you collected it by the time specified with a full tank of fuel, empty toilet cassette, undamaged and tidy. Should any traffic offences or fines be incurred, these will be passed on to the driver as soon as possible.
Collision Damage Waiver
CDW is Collision Damage Waiver, which enables you to reduce the excess deposit from £1,500 to £500.
Well-behaved pets are more than welcome at Swift Go. Simply tick the box labelled ‘Pets’ on our booking page and we will do the rest. Please check our T&Cs online before booking.
Regrettably, no smoking in vehicles.