4 Berth - Manual - With island bed
Looking for a holiday with a difference? Our Escape is the perfect base for your next staycation.
The 4 berth is the perfect size motorhome for a family or a couple. There's plenty of living space on board – you can comfortably sleep 4 adults.
The lounge converts into a second double bed at night or, for couples, can be left as a lounge all the time for more living space.
Tell me more about Swift Escape
Escape is Swift's best-selling motorhome. Over the past decade, Escape has built a reputation as the motorhome of choice for thousands of first-time owners.
The Escape range also includes Practical Motorhome's 2018 Motorhome of the Year*.
If you've never driven a motorhome before, Escape is a good place to start – and can be driven with a standard B licence.
All Swift Go Escapes have...
- Spacious lounge area at the front of the vehicle
- Cab seats that rotate to be used as lounge chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with worktop space and sink
- Fridge, hob burner and oven/grill, microwave
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- 4G enabled Wi-Fi to stay connected
- Remote technical support (Swift Command)
- Smartphone controlled heating and lights (Swift Command app)
Our motorhomes, your holiday...
*Escape 604 won Motorhome of the Year, Practical Motorhome Awards 2018
- TV & DVD Player
- WIFI (4G enabled)
- Sat Nav
- Smart Control via Bluetooth
- Remote support login via Swift Command
- Full place setting per berth
- Pan set
- Comprehensive cooking utensil set
- Towel set per berth
- Household cleaning and consumables
Outdoor Living Pack
- Bike rack
- Camping table and chairs
- BBQ toolkit (tongs etc)
- Disposable BBQ
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke alarm
- Full roadside assistance
- Preferential rates on campsites available
- Additional drivers (up to three in total) at no extra charge
- Gas bottles
We've partnered with Experience Freedom from the Caravan and Motorhome Club to give you access to around 2,700 sites across the UK & Ireland. You will never be more than 30 miles away from a Club site in the UK, meaning that you will always be able to find the perfect destination for your next adventure. Once you have booked your hire, you will be emailed with details of how you can take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Drivers must be over 25 and under 75 (geographic exclusions apply) with a minimum of three years' driving experience, and not more than 6 points on their licence at time of departure. The Drivers must declare at the time of booking and confirm upon signature of the Rental Agreement if they have made or had vehicle insurance claims made against them within the last 3 years. Swift Go may not be able to get cover should the Customer have had 2 or more claims within the last 3 years.
When you 'proceed to payment' after completing the booking form, you'll be committed to a 20% deposit to be paid immediately, with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to departure. We'll be back in touch to collect the balance payment.
You have the right to cancel this booking subject to the charges below:
- More than 42 days before the Collection Time: the Booking Deposit;
- 29 – 42 days before the Collection Time: 40% of total Hire Charge;
- 15 - 28 days before the Collection Time: 60% of total Hire Charge;
- 3 -14 days before the Collection Time: 80% of total Hire Charge; and
- 2 days or less before the Collection Time: 95% of total Hire Charge.
Where can I go?
Use of the vehicle is permitted in the UK and most countries of western Europe.
We've made your booking as simple as possible, with only one chargeable option (CDW) up front. However, we rely on you to return the Motorhome as you collected it by the time specified with a full tank of fuel, empty toilet cassette, undamaged and tidy. Should any traffic offences or fines be incurred, these will be passed on to the driver as soon as possible.
Collision Damage Waiver
CDW is Collision Damage Waiver, which enables you to reduce the excess deposit from £1,000 to £250.
Pets are accepted on request. Please email email@example.com.
Regrettably, no smoking in vehicles.