4 Berth - Manual - with fixed rear bed
The Edge 464 is one of our most popular motorhomes and is the perfect size motorhome for a small family or a couple.
It features a comfortable fixed double bed to the rear with large adjacent washroom. The lounge converts into a second double bed at night or, for couples, can be left as a lounge all the time for more living space.
Tell me more about Swift Edge
Looking for a holiday with a difference? Hire our Swift Edge for the perfect staycation or European road trip.
Released in 2020, Edge is Swift's award winning range of motorhomes which has been primarily designed with family life in mind - inspiring a new generation of adventurers and presenting an excellent level of standard equipment.
Three of the Edge models are high-line, incorporating a superb overcab double bed and all variants are under 3,500kg which means they can be driven on a standard B licence.
All Swift Go Edges have...
- Spacious lounge area at the front of the vehicle
- Cab seats that rotate to be used as lounge chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with worktop space and sink
- Fridge, hob burner and oven/grill, microwave
- Washroom with shower, sink and toilet
- TV/DVD (Freeview channels)
- 4G enabled Wi-Fi to stay connected
Our motorhomes, your holiday...
- TV & DVD Player
- WIFI (4G enabled)
- Sat Nav
- Smart Control via Bluetooth
- Remote support login via Swift Command
- Full place setting per berth
- Pan set
- Comprehensive cooking utensil set
Outdoor Living Pack
- Bike rack
- Camping table and chairs
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke alarm
- Full roadside assistance
- Preferential rates on campsites available
- Additional drivers (up to three in total) at no extra charge
- Gas bottles
We've partnered with Experience Freedom from the Caravan and Motorhome Club to give you access to around 2,700 sites across the UK & Ireland. You will never be more than 30 miles away from a Club site in the UK, meaning that you will always be able to find the perfect destination for your next adventure. Once you have booked your hire, you will be emailed with details of how you can take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Drivers must be over 25 and under 75 (geographic exclusions apply) with a minimum of three years' driving experience, and not more than 6 points on their licence at time of departure. The Drivers must declare at the time of booking and confirm upon signature of the Rental Agreement if they have made or had vehicle insurance claims made against them within the last 3 years. Swift Go may not be able to get cover should the Customer have had 2 or more claims within the last 3 years.
When you 'proceed to payment' after completing the booking form, you'll be committed to a 20% deposit to be paid immediately, with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to departure. We'll be back in touch to collect the balance payment.
You have the right to cancel this booking subject to the charges below:
- More than 42 days before the Collection Time: the Booking Deposit;
- 29 – 42 days before the Collection Time: 40% of total Hire Charge;
- 15 - 28 days before the Collection Time: 60% of total Hire Charge;
- 3 -14 days before the Collection Time: 80% of total Hire Charge; and
- 2 days or less before the Collection Time: 95% of total Hire Charge.
Where can I go?
Use of the vehicle is permitted in the UK and most countries of western Europe.
We’ve made your booking as simple as possible by including a whole host of extras up front. However, we rely on you to return the Motorhome as you collected it by the time specified with a full tank of fuel, empty toilet cassette, undamaged and tidy. Should any traffic offences or fines be incurred, these will be passed on to the driver as soon as possible.
Collision Damage Waiver
CDW is Collision Damage Waiver, which enables you to reduce the excess deposit from £1,500 to £500.
Well-behaved pets are more than welcome at Swift Go. Simply tick the box labelled ‘Pets’ on our booking page and we will do the rest. Please check our T&Cs online before booking.
Regrettably, no smoking in vehicles.